Monday, November 28, 2011

A Good Read

When you come across something that you think is really good, often times you want to share that with others. Last week I read the book "Rooms: A Novel" by James L Rubart. It is a fascinating book. Its style is very similar to The Shack which was wildly popular just a couple years ago. I think it would be hard to describe the book in just a few words but it really talks about past hurts and brokenness, purpose and the tough decisions we are asked to make in our lives. I don't want to tell you too much about the book because I want you to read it and let me know what you think. If The Shack wasn't your cup of tea than this one probably isn't either but if you like that kind of book I think Rooms will speak to you too.

Pick up a copy, read it and let me know what you think.

See you in church,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment